In like a lion and out like a lamb! It’s March which in New England is still winter however it’s the time when we start to see small signs of spring so we know it’s nearing the end. March is mud season and maple syrup begins to start flowing. Its cold nights and days that are starting to warm up.
A new month for me means a month of new goals. What’s on your list of monthly goals this month? Here are my personal and blogging goals.
- I just joined a new kickboxing gym and my plan is to go 3-4 times a week.
- Increase my daily water intake from 64 ounces to 90 ounces.
- Increase my stamina to do more outside playing with my sons.
- Finish the knitted Bruins color hats for my husband.
- Now that we have $1300 in our savings account, we will continue on keeping it at least $1000 and use it instead of credit cards.
- Twitter followers – increase to 750 followers
- Facebook followers increase to 450
- Create at least 15 blog posts. 4 for the month of March and the remainder to get a jump on the A-to-Z challenge in the month of April.
- Work on creating Pinterest friendly images and upgrade my pins
I just took the picture above of my crocuses popping up out of the ground. A sign of Spring is on its way! I remember my mom use to love looking for the Crocuses. It’s what I look for as well. Enjoy your month of March and hopefully by the end we’ll be seeing lots of progress on all our goals as well as some beautiful yellow and purple Crocuses!