Summer time means reading time in our home!
You can pay retail price for e-books or you can get them for cheap or free which is what I love to do!
You can also find books you didn’t know existed, including both adult and kid books as well! Also, once you purchase the book, even if you don’t keep it on your device, it’s yours to keep. And don’t forget that you don’t need an e-reader to read these books, you can download the free app onto your Mac, PC or tablet.
- Bookbub – A daily email list of discounted e-books.
- Manybooks.net – Daily email list or browse on their site which has over 30,000 free e-books available for download.
- EarlyBird Books.com – fresh books, delivered daily
- Amazon Free Book list – a master list of free books on Amazon.com
- Barnes & Noble – over 1,800,000 Free e-books to read on your Nook or Nook App. (Don’t have a Nook? Just download their app!)
- Kindle Nation Daily – free books plus Kindle tips
- eBook Daily – daily email with free kindle books
- E-Reader Girl – rescuing your wallet from overpriced E-books
- Kindle Countdown Deals – books on Amazon.com that are discounted for a specific amount of time before the price goes back up.
- Project Gutenberg – over 49,000 Free e-books to download
- Open Library – over 1,000,000 free e-book titles available to borrow
- OverDrive – local public library – anywhere, anytime. All you need is a library card.
If I am missing any great websites that you know of for free or cheap books, please share it and let me know if you enjoy any of the sites above.
Pin for later!