Pancakes while camping is a great breakfast. It's easy to do and filling. We love-making up a quick pancake batter and adding in our own mix-ins. If you're looking for something to go with your pancake, cook up the perfect bacon to go with them! This versatile meal item is so much fun!
Pre-measure what you need at home, put it into sealing bags and then all you need to do is add the wet ingredients the morning you are having pancakes while camping for breakfast.
After mixing up the batter, heat up your cast iron pan, your griddle or frying pan. It's time to add some fun additions into your pancakes. Here some ideas and experiment by adding two or more of the items into your pancakes.
- Berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- Bananas (sliced)
- Flavored chips (Peanut butter, chocolate, white chocolate or butterscotch chips)
- Ricotta cheese
- Bacon or sausage
- Peanut butter
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Peaches (sliced)
- Pumpkin (canned + pumpkin spice)
- Powered sugar (sprinkled on top)
- Cinnamon sugar mix
- Apples (sliced + cinnamon)
- Pretzels (crushed up)
- Shredded coconut
- Chocolate syrup
- Honey (great with bananas)
This post was originally posted in April 2016 but has been recently updated.